Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by [the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679] (the “GDPR”)
pjtc.co.uk is the owner of this website and controls how your personal data is processed and for what purposes.
If after reviewing this policy you have any questions or privacy concerns please send an e-mail to: email@example.com or write to:
How do we process your personal data?
- pjtc.co.uk complies with its obligations under the GDPR by keeping personal data up to date.
- by storing and destroying it securely; by not collecting or retaining excessive amounts of data.
- by protecting personal data from loss, misuse, unauthorised access and disclosure and by ensuring that appropriate technical measures are in place to protect personal data.
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To manage our employees and contractors;
- To maintain our own accounts and records.
- For the security, health & safety of work after a job has been completed
- To operate the pjtc.co.uk web site and deliver the services that individuals have requested. in the way of form submittions
- We only keep data when people contact us and require a quote for work, or the work in being carried out in the near future, or there is a warrinty for the work that has been completed
What is the legal basis for processing your personal data?
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
How long do we keep your personal data?We will hold your personal information on our systems only for as long as is necessary.
We use the following criteria to determine how long to retain your personal data:
Information to fulfil our legal obligations (e.g. financial record keeping) – 7 years
Your rights and your personal data
Unless subject to an exemption under the GDPR, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data: -
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which pjtc.co.uk holds about you;
- The right to request that pjtc.co.uk corrects any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for pjtc.co.uk to retain such data;
- The right to request that pjtc.co.uk provide the data subject with his/her personal data and where possible, to transmit that data directly to another data controller, (known as the right to data portability).
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office. (ICO website - https://ico.org.uk/ ICO helpline - 0303 123 1113)
Use of 'cookies'
- It is possible to switch off cookies by setting your browser preferences. Turning cookies off may result in a loss of functionality when using our websites.
What types of cookies are used on this site?
1. Preference Cookie – At your request we may place a cookie to remember your preferences so that you do not need to re-enter your details (country/age and language preferences) on our gateway page. This is not suitable if you share your computer with someone else.
2. Social Sharing – This is a cookie that identifies you with social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter and allows interaction between your activity on social networking sites and on our website through your direction, and makes your transition between the sites more seamless.
3. Site Analytics – We use Google Analytics to help analyse use of our website. This analytical tool uses ‘cookies’, which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
4. Cookies – We use session cookies, which are temporary cookies that cookies aid the user journey around the site, and will remember preferences you have selected during the session. These cookies are deleted as soon as you leave the site.
How do I disable/enable cookies?>
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
There are a number of ways to manage cookies. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. For example, in Internet Explorer, you can go to the Tools/Internet options/Security and Privacy Tabs to adapt the browser to your expectations. If you use different computers in different locations you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
Some modern browsers have a feature that will analyse website privacy policies and allow a user to control their privacy needs. These are known as ‘P3P’ features (Privacy Preferences Platform).
Links to other websitesOur website may contain links to other websites, but most of the time wont have any control over these website. Please read there Private Policy. We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other sites even if you access them using links from our website.